Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Credit Where Credit is Due
Twilight: Stehpenie Meyer

Feast of Fools

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kate
All Powerful Admin
All Powerful Admin
kate

Feast of Fools Empty
PostSubject: Feast of Fools   Feast of Fools Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:03 am

The fourth book in the series that is coming out in June! What ideas do you have for whats going to happen? Post all of your predictions and just general excitement for this book to come out here!

I can not wait for this book to come out! Especially after the end in Midnight Alley! Those cliffhangers are evil! They leave you all excited to see what happens, and then you turn the page and its just like "Oh no sorry, you have to wait until JUNE to see what happens. I just like to taunt you and possibly drive you insane!"

and then after reading Midnight Alley i went on Rachel Caine's website looking for anything thing that might hint what will happen and found an excerpt from Feast of Fools. My god that was a bad idea. I read it and now i want the book even more! I am like addicted. hehe.

Well its pretty clear that this series is fighting for first place against Twilight for my favorite series of all time. lol. so if you have not yet read the books, go read them. NOW! hehehe
Back to top Go down

Feast of Fools
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Books :: The Morganville Vampires-
Jump to: