Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Credit Where Credit is Due
Twilight: Stehpenie Meyer

twilight movie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kate
All Powerful Admin
All Powerful Admin
kate

twilight movie Empty
PostSubject: twilight movie   twilight movie Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:52 pm

From Stephenie Meyer's Site
Quote :

Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz Join Cast of the Thriller Romance

twilight movie Movie_cullens1

twilight movie Movie_cullens2

twilight movie Movie_cullens3

Quote :
Los Angeles, CA February 19, 2007 — Summit Entertainment announced today that it has rounded out the cast of the Cullen family in the first installment of its filmed franchise, TWILIGHT. The family of vampires, to which the leading male character Edward Cullen belongs, will be comprised of actors Peter Facinelli as Carlisle, Elizabeth Reaser as Esme, Jackson Rathbone as Jasper, Nikki Reed as Rosalie, Ashley Greene as Alice and Kellan Lutz as Emmett.

"Finding six talented actors who can portray supernaturally beautiful, talented vampires of the sort Stephenie Meyer has created and her fans have come to know and love was not an easy task but we are happy to say we have found our perfect Cullen family," said Erik Feig, Summit's President of Production.

The credits for the actors comprising the Cullen family include popular film and television titles. Peter Facinelli (THE SCORPION KING, RIDING IN CARS WITH BOYS) just completed work on the critically acclaimed first season of Damages. Reaser had roles in the comedy THE FAMILY STONE and has been seen on the hit TV series Grey's Anatomy. Rathbone was seen in PRAY FOR MORNING and also appeared in the TV series The O.C. Reed also played a role on The O.C. and also has been seen in LORDS OF DOGTOWN. Greene has been seen in both Shark and Crossing Jordan. Lutz appeared in ACCEPTED and the HBO series The Comeback.

Facinelli is represented by Paradigm and James/Levy Management. Rathbone and Reed are also represented by Paradigm. Reaser is represented by UTA. Greene and Lutz are represented by Innovative Artists.

for more cast members you can find them here:
http://www.mtv.com/photos/?fid=1581630&pid=2781400

I really only like who they picked for Bella and Mike. I can deal with Edward, Alice, and Carlisle. If Jasper had darker less poofy hair and was more like...eh...silenty? lol. well the way he looks no is stupid. I hate who they picked for Esme because she is nothing how i imagined her to look. Emmett is ok if his hair was a bit longer. And i dont like Rosalie all that much. If the girl for Victoria had a darker shade of red hair, she would be fine. Jessica is pretty good. Eric is just not at all how i pictured him.

And there is my little rant...lol

Last edited by kate on Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
ROBINE!
ROBINE!
Robin

twilight movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight movie   twilight movie Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:48 pm

no thats so depressing they need to find a better person to find the cast
Back to top Go down
LostDreams

LostDreams

twilight movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight movie   twilight movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:20 am

I like who played Bella
she's not hot but "ugly" as she puts her self in the books
and i think your right about Mike he needs someone else to play him maybe someone cuiter???
Back to top Go down
Lyndeneu5

twilight movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight movie   twilight movie Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:06 am

I saw the first one and stopped there.

I love vampires but these are NOT vampires. They are kind of wimpy if you ask me. Vampires simply do NOT sparkle or anything of the sort! Vampires out in the day cause it's cloudy, wth is that?!

The acting is horrible! Those two drive me nuts, he is NOT attractive. What is up with his mouth and huge forehead? She is cute but needs to learn how to smile a bit more!

These movies are definitely geared towards a different audience that doesnt include me! I am a die hard Buffy The Vampire Slayer fan and only went to see the original movie because I wanted some more vamps in my life! Well I was disappointed and never saw the others lol. I tried a few times to watch the others but I fell asleep or changed the channel lol.

Now True Blood, that is a good vampire show! Definitely meant for adults!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

twilight movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight movie   twilight movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twilight movie
Page 1 of 1