Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Credit Where Credit is Due
Twilight: Stehpenie Meyer

Moonlight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kate
All Powerful Admin
All Powerful Admin
kate

Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight   Moonlight Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:48 pm

So this is just a little piece from a story I have been writing called Moonlight:

She was staring at the face of an angel. Chocolate hair in a perfect disarray framed his pale face. Full lips twitched up into a smile so beautiful that it hurt and his warm brown eyes were scorching as he looked up at her. Her. And she was staring at him like an idiot. A scarlet flush rushed to her cheeks and she quickly looked away.

"Hey." A voice called.

She looked up. It was him, the new guy and his voice was just as beautiful as he was, if not more. Flowing effortlessly, it filled the air around her with its soft tone.

"Hi." She muttered, embarrassed. She was flushing an even deeper red than before and she quickly walked away as to not make even more of a fool of herself.

Jace was outside waiting for her by the stoplight where they usually met. She came up next to him and smiled briefly. He returned the smile and put an arm around her and whispered in her ear. "Did you hear about the new kid? Michael?"

"Yeah."

"I want you to stay away from him."

"What? Why?" she was confused, besides being inhumanly beautiful he had seemed human enough. Gemma pulled away to look at Jace. He too was breathtakingly beautiful. With his blonde hair, hazel eyes, with his strong arms and unmistakable grace. Jace had warmth to him, as if he was made of sunshine. And he was, at least that was what the legend said. It reminded her of the new kid, Michael. Except Michael was darker, more mischievous. As if he was made out of the night instead."Is he, you know?" she asked hesitantly.

Last edited by on Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
naf101
nerd attack face
nerd attack face
naf101

Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight   Moonlight Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:52 pm

oh my god.

seriously, how do you do it? your writing is amazing!
I think I am going to take my piece of crap off

more more more
or else I will stab you with my fork of death *whips out fork*
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight   Moonlight Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:40 pm

This is really good writing! I am intrigued by the story!! It is really good!! I want to read more!!

Post More!!

Seriously this is really good!!
Back to top Go down
kate
All Powerful Admin
All Powerful Admin
kate

Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight   Moonlight Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:16 pm

oh thank you!
i have had writer's block lately so progress on this story has been slow. but as soon as i write something decent, i will most likely add it to the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight   Moonlight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Writing-
Jump to: