Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Credit Where Credit is Due
Twilight: Stehpenie Meyer

HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base

Go down 
AuthorMessage
martina85

HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base Empty
PostSubject: HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base   HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:55 pm

Hi everyone, I'm a Twilight and Uglies devoted fan, I'm writing to you because I'm desperate, I'm taking a course (it's a subject about communication and marketing) where I needed to make a video and post it in youtube, I had 3 weeks to make 100,000 people watch it, I have done everything I could think of, I only have 23,000 views, if I don't meet the goal, I will fail the course and I won't graduate this year, I beg you please help me, I know we Twilight fans are a very strong fan base that supports each other, so please help me, click on the link, you don't have to watch the video, just click on it so the view counter increases. If you have any suggestions on what I can do to increase the views I would love to hear them.

Thankyou very much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foXhc3Ejlg
Back to top Go down
martina85

HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Everybody!!!   HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:40 pm

I’m very happy, my teacher changed the date because nobody in my classroom got 100,000 views, so I have one more month to get 100,000 views, now I have 26,000. Thankyou very much for your support, It’s amazing how the Twilight Fanbase has helped me Smile, I’m really really thankful!!
Martina
Back to top Go down

HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base
Page 1 of 1